I knew him once

I once knew a man who loved me dearly.
He was older much older than l with all the idiosyncrasies that come from old age.

He was grouchy, grumpy and at times mean spirited but he loved me dearly.

I once knew a man who taught me perfection in my craft, patience in rage and how love in its crazy totality feels.

A man who held me and told me that he knew that his was an unrequited love.

Dear Antonio so much l learnt from you. 

I once knew a man who would randomly and without notice tell me he loved me.

A man whose affection l perhaps took for granted. 😢.

I once knew him, Antonio and he loved me dearly.

I once knew a man who came to see me a week before his death, Perhaps with a deep of foreboding he told me of his love.

I once knew a man who taught me that love is in essence action.

Comments

Popular Posts