Skip to main content

BEWARE THEY WHO LEECH OFF YOUR CONCERN BUT DO NOT RECIPROCRATE

So you date someone for a couple of months and during that time they have had some problems and you have stood by them.

And then you get a problem and someone does not bother to even call you or even check on you. You forgive them because they have issues.

After a few weeks you have another funeral and they still aint bothered citing pre occupation with their issues n they make you feel like you are a jerk but lets be honest here.

IF you are in a relationship with someone and you both claim you love each other THEN you should not be the only one who checks on your so called significant other, BOTH of you should care for each other!!!!!!

 If someone makes you feel that they don't care,you are not been neurotic they don't care


LET me explain. You have stood by your partner and understood but LISTEN this care should be reciprocated when YOU also have issues OKAY.

It is not acceptable for you pick up the phone and always check in but when you have devastating news your partner is occupied, nah uh hun

Comments

  1. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN!!!
    I completely agree with this post! If you ain't getting returns then honey, have the gift of goodbye! I agree that your person has got to show you the same level of support and concern as you give to them, if not more, it's a 2 way thing! I was once hooked to a guy who never used his own initiative when it came to supporting me. I always had to remind him that he had to care, at least try harder to make me feel like he had my back! Turns out he couldn't do that to me cause he was already showing that to someone else!!

    Great post! I enjoyed it.

    *drops mic too*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING

Popular Posts